Nisa originally appointed us to develop their consumer website in 1995. It proved to be extremely successful and innovative at the time. However as Nisa have grown as an organisation so has the need to drive their business forward digitally. Nisa recognised that our design led approach and passion for new and emerging web technologies was culturally compatible with their own ethos and business practice.
This has led to a continuing and successful 19 year partnership with Majestic developing a suite of websites and mobile applications to better serve Nisa members.
A decade of innovation
Our long standing relationship with Nisa spans almost a decade. During this time we have designed, developed, improved and maintained all Nisa consumer websites and mobile applications.
Our work includes:
- Modern and accessible website design
- A single central content management system to administer multiple websites and mobile apps that receive in excess of 60,000 hits a month.
- Social Media integration to increase customer touchpoints and improve website conversion rates.
- A Google Map powered store locator that makes use of GPS to find the user and display stores near to their location.
- An application to enable Nisa members to vote online at the annual AGM
- A website application to showcase and manage Nisa’s charity work - Making a Difference Locally.
Pushing Nisa Retail forward online
Our working relationship with Nisa continues. It is a relationship that started when we received our first brief from them over a decade ago. We continue to use the latest web development techniques to push their business forward online.